Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: OT: Hello From Alabama

  1. #1
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    Hi! I am staying st my cousin's house out in the country and guess what!!! They have a computer and hardly ever use it! HEEE-HAWWW!!!! for me!


    It is so beautiful and spacious here. I guess that I am so used to suburban living that all this land, woods, and space as far as you can see, just "blew me away"!!!!

    I will be in and out and and posting when I can. Take care out don't EOYBA while I am gone!!!!<font color="red">....mwahahahahaaa</font>

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello to you from Alabama [img]smile.gif[/img] I am in Morgan County myself.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DollyMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hello. I'm jealous [img]frown.gif[/img] . enjoy the country while you can [img]smile.gif[/img] .

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm pretty close to Alabama myself. One time my husband ended up there lost taking myson to a baseball game, or so he says. Anyways, you don't really know me from Eve but when I saw the "Hello from Alabama" topic I knew it was you. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and visiting with your family. That is the blessing about this whole thing is that you get to see a lot of loved ones. Prayers are with your family!!

  5. #5
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Hi there! I hope the weather is warmer where you are than it is here right now!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, Sheila. Glad you made it to Alabama safely and are enjoying the scenery despite the circumstances of your trip. There's probably less traffic stress in Alabama than LA, LOL. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    Originally posted by judiaci:
    ----- There's probably less traffic stress in Alabama than LA, LOL. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That is a definite! I was just amazed t how empty the roads are. It is nice to visit, but that summer humidity they have just does not agree with me at all!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •